Oh, we all want the same thing.
Oh, we all run for something.
Run for God, for fate,
for love, for hate,
for gold, for rust,
for diamonds, for dust. [x]
Megan and Liz feat. Google
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
If there’s a “heavens no” and a “hell yes” why isn’t there a “purgatory maybe”
“Happiness is not a constant. It’s something that we only experience glimpses of every once in a while - but it’s worth it.” - Taylor Swift. (insp)
if you started liking arctic monkeys after AM came out i don’t like you
indirect to every arctic monkeys “”“fan”“” at my school
God forbid someone isn’t fortunate enough to be introduced to a band until a v successful album is brought to their attention which they connect to and like and then discover all the music they’ve missed from them. wow sorry people are introduced to bands at different time periods.